UPDATED TRAFFIC ALERT: Power Outages Reported at several North Arling
Published on February 17, 2019
- Power has been restored to the affected traffic signals damaged in yesterday's early morning crash.ARLINGTON, Va.
- Due to an earlier single vehicle crash at the intersection of Wilson Boulevard and 10th Street N., the transformers controlling several traffic lights in the area have been damaged. Power to these traffic lights may not be fully restored until Tuesday, February 19.
The following intersections are impacted:
Motorists are encouraged to seek alternative routes.
- Wilson Blvd. at 10th St. N.
- Wilson Blvd. at Washington Blvd.
- Fairfax Drive at 10th St. N.
Those traveling in the area should follow police direction and expect delays.