TRAFFIC ALERT: 2019 Four Courts 4 Miler
Published on March 12, 2019
— The Four Courts 4 Miler Race will take place on Saturday, March 16th
, 2019. The Arlington County Police Department will conduct the following road closures from approximately 6:00 AM until 11:00 AM to accommodate this event:
The following lanes will be restricted between 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM:
- Wilson Boulevard from N. Courthouse Road to N. Rhodes Street
The following lanes will be restricted between 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM:
- Wilson Boulevard from Route 110 to N. Courthouse Road
- Northbound Route 110 from I-395 to I-66
Rosslyn and Key Bridge Traffic Detour:
- Access to the Safeway Store at 1525 Wilson Boulevard can be obtained at N. Nash Street or N. Oak Street.
- Southbound Route 110 will remain open.
- WMATA Bus routes will be detoured from Moore Street west on Wilson and north on Nash to their regularly scheduled route.
- Use Route 50 West to N. Courthouse Road, follow N. Courthouse Road to Wilson Boulevard west to N. Veitch Street; follow N. Veitch Street north to Lee Highway, Lee Highway east into Rosslyn.
Street parking in the area will be limited and motorists should be on the lookout for temporary "No Parking" signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed, if your vehicle is towed during the event call 703-558-2222.
Race attendees are encouraged to use Metro (Courthouse Station) or a ridesharing or taxi services to reduce vehicle congestion.
For further information visit the race website