TRAFFIC ALERT: 2018 Armed Forces Cycling Classic
Published on June 06, 2018
— The Armed Forces Cycling Classic will take place on Sunday, June 10, 2018. The Arlington County Police Department will close several streets in Crystal City and Rosslyn throughout the day to accommodate the event. The following roads will be closed from approximately 4:30 AM until 5:00 P.M.:
- Crystal Drive, from S. 15th Street through S. 23rd Street
- Wilson Blvd., from N. Kent Street to the Route 110 ramp
- Route 110, from Rosslyn to Crystal City
- S. Clark Street, from S. 20th Street to S. 23rd Street
- S. 20th Street, from Crystal Drive to S. Clark Street
- S. 18th Street, from Crystal Drive to S. Bell Street
- S. 23rd Street from Crystal Drive to S. Clark Street
- Crystal Drive (West side), from S. 23rd St to the Central Center Parking Garage
- S. 12th Street and Long Bridge Drive
Race attendees are encouraged to use Metro or other forms of for-hire transportation services. The Crystal City Metro station (on the blue line) is located in the middle of the race course at the corner of 18th
Street and Clark Street.
In addition, area street parking will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary "No Parking" signs and illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, please call the Emergency Communications Center at 703-558-2222.
For additional information, visit the event website