TRAFFIC ALERT: 2017 Clarendon Cup Cycling Classic
Published on June 05, 2017
— The Arlington County Police Department will close several streets in Clarendon on Saturday, June 10, 2017 for the 2017 Clarendon Cup Classic bicycle race. The below streets will be closed from approximately 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.:
- Wilson Blvd. from N. Fillmore St. to Washington Blvd.
- Clarendon Blvd. from Washington Blvd. to N. Fillmore St.
- Washington Blvd. from Wilson Blvd. to N. Highland St.
- North Highland St. from Wilson Blvd. to Washington Blvd.
- North Garfield St. / N. Fillmore St. from Wilson Blvd. to Washington Blvd.
Race attendees are encouraged to use Metro. Please note that the current Metro schedule is impacted due to area maintenance services being conducted. The Clarendon station on the Orange Line is located in the middle of the race course at the corner of Highland St. and Wilson Blvd.
In addition, street parking in the area will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary "No Parking" signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, please call 703-228-4252 or the Emergency Communication Center at 703-558-2222.