TRAFFIC ALERT: 2016 Crystal City Twilighter 5K Friday Race
Published on July 06, 2016
ARLINGTON, VA. —
The Arlington County Police Department wants the public to be aware of numerous road closures during the running of the Crystal City Twilighter 5K Race on Saturday evening, July 23, 2016. The road closures and limited access will be between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 11:15 p.m. Please plan accordingly.
The following lane closures will be in effect between 6:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.:
- Northbound lanes of Crystal Drive between 23rd Street and 20th Street
- Southbound lanes of Crystal Drive between 23rd Street and 20th Street
The following lane closures will be in effect between 8:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.:
Southbound Lanes of Crystal Drive will remain open between S. 15th Street and S. 20th Street and S. 23rd Street and S. 26th Street.
- Northbound lanes of Crystal Drive between 23rd Street and 26th Street
- Northbound lanes of Crystal Drive between 12th Street and 20th Street
- Northbound lanes between 12th Street and 15th Street
- North and Southbound lanes of Long Bridge Drive as well all traffic around 6th, 10th, and Ball Streets will be closed.
In addition to the closures, street parking in the area will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary "No Parking" signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call the Emergency Communication Center at 703-558-2222.