TRAFFIC ALERT: 2016 Arlington Police, Fire & Sheriff Memorial 9/1
Published on September 01, 2016
— The Arlington County Police Department will close several streets around the Pentagon and in Crystal City on Saturday, September 10th
for the 2016 Arlington Police, Fire & Sheriff Memorial 9/11 5K race. Listed below are the streets that will be affected.
From 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Army Navy Drive closed between S. 12th Street to S. Eads Street
From 5:45 p.m. until approximately 6:30 p.m.
- Westbound Army Navy Drive closed from S. Eads Street to S. Joyce Street *****All streets crossing Army Navy Drive (including access to I-395 S/B) will be closed for approximately 20 minutes*****
- S. Joyce Street closed from Army Navy Drive to Columbia Pike
- Columbia Pike closed from Pentagon South Parking to S. Joyce Street
- I-395 Northbound HOV exit to S. Eads Street will be closed.
From 5:45 p.m. until approximately 8:00 p.m.
- Westbound Washington Boulevard closed from Memorial Bridge to I-395
- Southbound Rt. 110 closed from Rosslyn to S. 15th Street
- Marshall Drive closed at Rt. 110
- S. Eads Street closed from Army Navy Drive to S. 11th Street
In addition, street parking in the area will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary "No Parking" signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call 703-558-2222.