In Paper or Online? More Options for Permit Applications
Published on April 05, 2016
- Customers can choose the option that works best for them
- More Help Desk staff to assist customers
- Continuing to improve the electronic plan review system
Effective immediately, customers can choose to submit in paper
for Building Permit and Land Disturbance Applications. The County is making both options available, to make it easier for customers to submit their applications.
Applicants can choose the option that works best for them:
- Electronic submission: To submit Building Permit applications electronically, visit ePlan Review web portal.
- Paper submission: to submit Building Permit applications in paper, follow the paper submission requirements for Commercial or Residential
On Feb. 1, the County launched ePlan Review, a new online system for reviewing and approving plans for building permits and land disturbance applications. The new online system has been well received by many customers; however, more improvements are needed and are underway. The County also added more staff to support customers with technical questions.
ePlan Review is part of One-Stop Arlington
, an ambitious initiative to improve customer service by making it easier to do business with Arlington County Government. The goal of ePlan Review is to provide immediate customer service improvements and cost savings for customers while the County implements a new online permitting system in 2017.
For help with Building Permit applications, customers can contact the Help Desk at 703-228-3800, email@example.com
, or 2100 Clarendon Blvd., 10th
floor. Visit the Building Arlington