Seat of County government and the location of many County offices and departments, including County Board Office; County Manager’s Office; Treasurer’s Office; Commissioner of Revenue Office; Voter Registration; Dept. of Community Planning, Housing & Development; Dept. of Environmental Services; Dept. of Management & Finance; and many more. It’s also home to the Plaza Library.
Public locations include:
- County Board Room (3rd floor, Room 307)
- Azalea Room (Ground level)
- Dogwood Room (Ground level)
- Plaza Library (Ground level)
- Voter Registration (3rd floor)
- Zoning Office (10th Floor)