Number: 703-228-1214 or 703-228-1200
Call to make an appointment or to get more information. If you leave a message, a nurse will return your call within 24 hours.
- NEW LOCATION!!! Located on the second floor of the Stambaugh Human Services Center, 2100 Washington Blvd., Arlington, VA 22204
- The clinic is open from 3 to 5 p.m. on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month
- Walk-ins welcome
About the Teen Health Clinic
What’s offered at Teen Health Services?
- Pregnancy prevention education
- Prevention methods available
- Birth control
- Plan B
- Testing for pregnancy, STIs, HIV
Who can come to the Teen Health Services?
- Teens, 19 years and under, of all sexual orientation are welcome.
How much does it cost?
- Most of what’s offered at Teen Health Services is free!!!
Do I need to bring anything with me?
- Yes! You must have a picture ID with you to be seen.
- A driver’s license or school ID works.