The goal of the program is to prevent the spread of communicable diseases (e.g., hepatitis A, bacterial meningitis, food borne illness, etc.) in the community.
- The program provides surveillance and investigation of reportable communicable diseases in Arlington County as mandated by Virginia State law.
- Community education and consultation is also provided.
- 800 South Walter Reed Drive, Arlington, VA 22204 |MAP|
- 703-228-5200 Option #1 for Health Care Providers
- If you are not a Health Care Provider, press option #6, then #4 to speak with program staff
Resources for Providers:
CDC STD Treatment Guide
CDC Gonorrhea Treatment Guidelines