Become a FitArlington Partner!
Together we can connect the fitness dots in Arlington and help our community benefit from the plethora of fun and healthy things to do in Arlington.
Here’s what Arlington County can do for FitArlington Partners:
- Access to FitArlington Logo to extend affiliation and community identity (each use must be approved)
- Access to FitArlington community outreach to distribute information to centers, parks, etc.
- Listing in FitArlington database
- Mention in FitArlington press release as appropriate
- Access to FitArlington web and printed materials
- Access to FitArlington promotions
In return we’d like your help extending the health and fitness of residents. FitArlington Partners are asked to:
- Include the FitArlington logo on promotional materials
- Include fitness events and programs in the FitArlington database
- Provide the FitArlington with your program and event promotional material as requested
- Link to the FitArlington website
- Distribute FitArlington partner information at your events and programs as appropriate
- Include a FitArlington PSA in publications (when appropriate)
- Outreach to your lists (or provide to FitArlington) to inform the community about FitArlington events, programs and partners as appropriate
To become a partner, download the FitArlington Letter of Understanding and Partner Information Sheet and return to FitArlington via e-mail to email@example.com or by U.S. mail to FitArlington, Attn: Kara Grace, 3308 South Stafford Street, Arlington, VA 22206. If you have questions, please call 703-228-6401 or send an e-mail.
Download the Letter of Understanding (33KB)
Download the Partner Information Sheet (36KB)
Download the FitArlington Logo