Sign Up for Arlington Mill Updates
What would you like to see at The Mill?
Now that Arlington Mill is open, we'd like
to know what additional programs and
services you'd like to see at Arlington
Mill. Please take this short survey to
help us gauge community interest.
Hours | Features | Transit Options | Parking Rates | Programs | Teen Center | Senior Center | Indoor Playground | Drop-in Play Schedule
Hours of Operation
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
A fitness room and full-size gymnasium, multi-purpose rooms, basketball court, game room, lockers, playground, accessible restroom, drinking fountain, a two-story garage, an outdoor public plaza and playground, wireless access.
To read more about the Arlington Mill Community Center renovations, visit the Arlington Mill page on the Arlington County Columbia Pike blog.
Arlington Mill Video
Transit Options (within 1/4 mi)
Click here for transit options
Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m Sunday 12:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
|Each Additional Hour||$2.00|
|Daily Maximum Rate||$22.00|
|Lost Ticket||$22.00 per day|
Cars left after the posted hours will be charged daily max rate of $22.00.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for payment.
Overnight Parking is available.
Multi-Purpose Senior Center
- Senior Adults: Mon.-Fri. from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Weekend & Night Programs: As scheduled
- Pickleball Hours – For 55+ Members only
Drop-in and sign up for a game. Please have your 55+ member swipe card available.
Mon. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Wed. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Fri. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Contact: Jennifer Weber, 703-228-7369
Senior Calendar - March 2014
Senior Newsletter - March 2014
Multi-Purpose Teen Center
Community Outreach Center
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Mon.-Fri., with evening and weekend citizenship workshops and special events
- Multicultural programs promoting self-sufficiency and community engagement through educational programs and services
- Programs designed to reach out to immigrants and other under-served groups
- Educational programs including English and citizenship classes, health seminars and employment workshops
- Basic needs assessment to connect participants to appropriate resources for food, medical, housing, legal, educational and other needs
9 a.m.-9 p.m., Mon.-Fri., with public access option on weekends
- Classes in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, A+ networking and hardware (high job placement rate for A+ networking certification graduates)
- Computer public access option when classes are not in session
Early Childhood Development
7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
- Three Early Head Start classrooms serving eight (8) children each, 24 total
- Operated by Northern Virginia Family Services
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- This program is designed for parents and their young children to enjoy exercise and play in a fun, safe, indoor gymnasium. Parents are welcome to bring ride-on toys and other play equipment. Soft balls, bikes, and other toys are provided.
- Boys and Girls ages birth - 5
- $3.00 daily fee per adult
- No registration required. For more information, call 703-228-7790.
9:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
- Early childhood-parent education program
- Development specialists work with Arlington parents/caregivers and their children from pre-birth to age five to optimize the children's growth and development and to promote parenting skills and health education
- Goal is to help children develop school readiness, knowledge and skills
- Prenatal classes for Hispanic mothers and their partners and infant and early childhood classes
- Free classes, offered in Spanish and English
REEP English as a Second Language classes
4 p.m.-6:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; 6:30 p.m.-9 p.m., Mon.-Thur.
- Five fee-based ESL classes serving up to 30 student each
- Free drop-in ESL classes run by REEP volunteers
General Schedule for Drop-in Play
Times and days for drop-in hours are subject to change due to special events or programs. Please call in advance to check on availability.
Teen and Adult Basketball
Games are mainly played by men in their late teens (15 years and older) to mid 50's. Games are timed at 10 minutes or first team to score 11 points. Winning team stays on. Cost is free.
- Monday, Saturday: 6:30 p.m.-9:45 p.m.
This is an opportunity for middle and high school youth under the age of 18 to come and play basketball. If there is a need, staff may oversee games that are timed at 13 minutes or first team to score 11 points. Winning team stays on. Cost is free. Parents are also invited to play and shoot around with their middle and high school youth.
Parent and Child
This is an opportunity for parents and their Pre-K and elementary school-aged children to come and play indoors for FREE! Soccer nets and basketball hoops are available for use. Feel free to bring your own equipment as well.
Games are primarily played by those 15 years and older. Games are timed at 10 minutes or first team to score 2 goals. Winning team stays on. Cost is free. At least 10 participants must be present to begin such games.
- Sunday: 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Thursday: 6:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Saturday: 3 p.m.-6 p.m.
Court is set-up for co-ed play. Most participants are High School age and above. Available on a first come first serve basis. Variety of groups form and play. One to two courts are available. Cost is free. Minimum of 6 players needed for a court to be set-up.
- Tuesday, Saturday: 6:30 p.m.-9:45 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
This is for 55+ Members primarily. Drop-in and sign up for a game. 2 courts inside the gym. Please have your 55+ Member swipe card available.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11 a.m.-3 p.m
1 general use pool table, 1 foosball table, 1 air hockey table. Cost is free.
- 55+ Members Only on Monday and Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Teen Program Members Only: Monday through Friday: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m.-3 p.m. / 7 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m-9 p.m.
Some features are available to rent or reserve!
Contact Facilities Scheduling or visit the Rentals Facilities page.