Sign Up for Arlington Mill Updates
What would you like to see at The Mill?
Now that Arlington Mill is open, we'd like
to know what additional programs and
services you'd like to see at Arlington
Mill. Please take this short survey to
help us gauge community interest.
Hours | Features | Transit Options | Parking Rates | Programs | Teen Center | Senior Center
Hours of Operation
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
A fitness room and full-size gymnasium, multi-purpose rooms, basketball court, game room, lockers, playground, accessible restroom, drinking fountain, a two-story garage, an outdoor public plaza and playground, wireless access.
Have you been to the new Arlington Mill Community Center? Join us for the Open House on December 6 & 7 to learn about the center's programs, classes, drop-in opportunities and more. You'll have a chance to drop in to scheduled activities such as strength training and pickle ball, participate in pop-up opportunities such as arts and crafts activities and interactive gaming and learn more about classes and programs that are offered at the center. On Saturday, December 7 from 1:30-3:30pm, activities such as moon bounces, a climbing wall and giant Jenga and Chess will be set up in the gym. Live entertainment will be set up on the plaza (weather permitting) and light refreshments will be offered. View the full event schedule for December 6 (PDF) and December 7 (PDF). View the event flyer (PDF). En español (PDF). *Please note that the event schedule is subject to change.
To read more about the Arlington Mill Community Center renovations, visit the Arlington Mill page on the Arlington County Columbia Pike blog.
Arlington Mill Video
Transit Options (within 1/4 mi)
Click here for transit options
Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m Sunday 12:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
|Each Additional Hour||$2.00|
|Daily Maximum Rate||$22.00|
|Lost Ticket||$22.00 per day|
Cars left after the posted hours will be charged daily max rate of $22.00.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for payment.
Overnight Parking is available.
Multi-Purpose Senior Center
- Senior Adults: Mon.-Fri. from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Weekend & Night Programs: As scheduled
- Pickleball Hours – For 55+ Members only
Drop-in and sign up for a game. Please have your 55+ member swipe card available.
Tue. 12 p.m.-3 p.m.
Wed. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Thur. 12 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Contact: Jennifer Weber, 703-228-7369
Senior Calendar - December 2013
Senior Newsletter - December 2013
Multi-Purpose Teen Center
Community Outreach Center
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Mon.-Fri., with evening and weekend citizenship workshops and special events
- Multicultural programs promoting self-sufficiency and community engagement through educational programs and services
- Programs designed to reach out to immigrants and other under-served groups
- Educational programs including English and citizenship classes, health seminars and employment workshops
- Basic needs assessment to connect participants to appropriate resources for food, medical, housing, legal, educational and other needs
9 a.m.-9 p.m., Mon.-Fri., with public access option on weekends
- Classes in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, A+ networking and hardware (high job placement rate for A+ networking certification graduates)
- Computer public access option when classes are not in session
Early Childhood Development
7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
- Three Early Head Start classrooms serving eight (8) children each, 24 total
- Operated by Northern Virginia Family Services
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- This program is designed for parents and their young children to enjoy exercise and play in a fun, safe, indoor gymnasium. Parents are welcome to bring ride-on toys and other play equipment. Soft balls, bikes, and other toys are provided.
- Boys and Girls ages birth - 5
- $3.00 daily fee per adult
- No registration required. For more information, call 703-228-7790.
9:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
- Early childhood-parent education program
- Development specialists work with Arlington parents/caregivers and their children from pre-birth to age five to optimize the children's growth and development and to promote parenting skills and health education
- Goal is to help children develop school readiness, knowledge and skills
- Prenatal classes for Hispanic mothers and their partners and infant and early childhood classes
- Free classes, offered in Spanish and English
REEP English as a Second Language classes
4 p.m.-6:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; 6:30 p.m.-9 p.m., Mon.-Thur.
- Five fee-based ESL classes serving up to 30 student each
- Free drop-in ESL classes run by REEP volunteers
Mon: 6:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
Sat: 6:30 p.m.-9 p.m.
Sun: 4 p.m.-6:30 p.m. (Youth)
- Futsal (Ages 15+)
Thu: 6:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
Sat: 3 p.m.-6 p.m.
Sun: 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
Some features are available to rent or reserve!
Contact Facilities Scheduling or visit the Rentals Facilities page.