- The County's new Human Services Center is at 2100 Washington Blvd., Arlington VA 22204 (Sequoia Plaza).
- As of August 16, 2010, all programs from 3033 Wilson Blvd. are open for business at the new location.
- Programs and services will continue to be provided at the Drewry Center (Behavioral Healthcare Division) and Fenwick Center (Public Health Division). Check with staff for details.
- Phone numbers have not changed.
- Read the press release>>
- See it on Google Maps>>
- The ART bus stop is on Uhle St., at the entrance to the Sequoia Plaza complex.
- ART: Routes
- ART 42 Ballston - Pentagon
- ART 45 Columbia Pike-DHS/Sequoia-Rosslyn
- ART 77 Shirlington-Lyon Park-Court House
- METROBUS: Routes 16 (H, K, P, Y) and 4 (A, H) are among the Metro bus routes that serve the Human Services Center at Sequoia Plaza area.
By Car (free parking for DHS clients in above-ground garage)
Driving directions from I-395 and I-66
- From I-395: Exit at Route 27 (Washington Boulevard). Merge onto Washington Boulevard. Proceed north approximately 0.2 mile. Exit onto 2nd St S. Turn right at S Court House Rd. and take gentle left at intersection. Human Services Center is on the right opposite the traffic circle.
- From I-66 Heading East: Take exit 72 for US-29/Lee Hwy toward Spout Run Pkwy. Turn right at Lee Hwy/US-29 N. Turn right at N Kirkwood Rd. Turn left at N Washington Blvd. Take the 1st right to stay on N Washington Blvd. Turn right at S Court House Rd. and stay to the right. Human Services Center is on the right opposite the traffic circle.
Driving directions from Glebe Road
- From South Arlington: Turn right on Columbia Pike. Turn left on Court House Rd. Proceed straight past 2nd St. and then take gentle left at intersection. Human Services Center is on the right opposite the traffic circle.
- From North Arlington: Turn right onto the US-50 E ramp. Exit onto S Washington Blvd. toward Pentagon/I-395. Take immediate right at S Court House Rd. Human Services Center is on the right opposite the traffic circle.