Budget Public Hearing on Tuesday, March 26th, 7:00 p.m.
Tax Rate(s) Public Hearing on Thursday, March 28th, 6:00 p.m.
Hearings are held in the County Board Room 307, 2100 Clarendon Boulevard.
- March 19th: 8 a.m. - March 25th: 5 p.m. -- Advanced online sign-up available for the March 26th Budget Public Hearing.
- March 21st: 8 a.m. - March 27th: 5 p.m. -- Advanced online sign-up available for the March 28th Tax Rate(s) Public Hearing.
- Click here to sign-up online; or
- Call County staff who will sign-up individuals using the online system. Call either the County Board Office at 703-228-3130, the Information Desk at 703-228-3000, or visit any Library branch (no calls, please) during regular business hours. TTY calls at 703 228-4611; and language translation at 703-228-3000.
- On-site registration begins one hour prior to start of hearing.
- Time Allotted to Speak: Individuals and organizations may sign-up to speak for 2 minutes or 3 minutes. All 2 minute speakers are called first in the order in which reservations are received, and 3 minute speakers are called last in the order in which reservations are received.
- When Will I Speak: Upon completion of online sign-up, a confirmation number will be provided. Speakers should bring their confirmation number to the meeting and check in at the Information Desk in the atrium outside County Board Room 307 beginning at 6 p.m. or before they are called to speak. Speakers may call the County Board Office at 703-228-3130 the day of the hearing to learn their assigned speaker number.
- Canceling Reservations: Use your confirmation number to cancel online by 5 p.m. the day before each hearing. County Board staff can also assist in canceling a reservation. Call 703-228-3130.
- Signing-up Evening of Hearings: Additional individuals may register to speak the evening of the hearings beginning at 6 p.m. Visit the Information Desk on the 3rd floor outside the Board Room. These speakers are called in the order in which registrations are received after all those who signed-up in advance in the 2 or 3 minute categories. Sign-up ends at 8 p.m. each evening.
- Spanish Interpreters Present at Hearings: Please visit the Information Desk before your name is called to speak if services are needed. Translation in other languages available if requested 3 days before the meeting. Call 703-228-3130.
- Submit Comments Online: In lieu of oral testimony, online comments may be submitted to countyboard (at) arlingtonva.us.
Adopted Meeting Procedures: For a full copy of the County Board 's adopted procedures, click here.